So you have a business that is successful. You want to share your message and sell your products to customers who are waiting for you to change their life. You already know who your customers are. You connect with them on social media and maybe through emails. You would love to grow your business faster, so why are you holding back from running Facebook ads?
Thoughts such as “I don’t have the money”, “I don’t want to be seen in front of thousands of people”, “I’ve tried it before but it didn’t work therefore it’s not for me” may come up. I’m going to be honest with you, Facebook ads require A LOT of testing. You are going to have to invest money at first, and not everyone is going to be a fan of you and your products. This is a never-ending process. But once you find out what works and what doesn’t, you’ll shortly see your audience, impact, and revenue increase. I love seeing my clients go from being terrified about spending money on Facebook, to wanting to scale so fast because they are blown away by the results.
Your ideal clients are literally waiting for you to solve their problems, but you’re not going to get in front of them fast enough if you just focus on growing your business organically. What if I told you, you can fast track the impact that you make, grow your audience 10 times faster, and increase your revenue if you give Facebook ads a chance. Why wait years to scale your business when you can get there much faster?
If you don’t know where to start, try this:
- Make sure you have the Facebook pixel set up as soon as possible, even if you are not planning on running ads right away. Facebook will start tracking your website traffic and have enough data gathered by the time you decide to start running ads. If you don’t know how to create and install your Facebook pixel, you can go here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/952192354843755?id=1205376682832142
- Upload your email list to Facebook (I recommend having an email list of at least 1,000 people to do this). Go to audiences -> Custom audiences -> Customer list
- Create an audience for website traffic. Go to audiences -> Create audiences -> Custom Audience -> Website.
- Create Lookalike audiences of your “email list” and “website traffic audiences. Go to audiences -> Create audiences -> Lookalike audience
- Set up a campaign with a traffic objective optimizing for page views and use your lookalike audience. Go to: New campaign under ads manager
- Create an audience of people who are engaging with your ad. Go to audiences -> Create audiences -> Custom audiences -> Instagram Business profile or Facebook page
- Set up a second campaign with a conversion objective optimizing for conversions and use your engagement and traffic audiences. Go to: New campaign under ads manager.