I have a very important tip for you today. Are you missing the questions that people are asking on your ads about your product or services?
Today I am going to teach you how to check the comments on your Facebook and Instagram ads, so you don’t miss on:
- What your audience is saying about you, your brand, and your products.
- Their opinion about the ad.
- Answering questions about your service or products
- Mean comments. Yes! no worries, these are normal. Don’t get discouraged when you get them, these are people with nothing to do. Go ahead and delete them or ignore them..
So now go to your Facebook ads account and let’s get to the step by step:
- Select the time frame (lifetime, last 7 days, last 14 days, last 30 days).
- Go to the ads level to view all ads you have been running within the time frame you selected.
- Sort the ads by post comments.
- Select the post, review if it has comments and then click on preview.
- A window will pop up, click in the preview drop-down menu, and select Facebook post with comments or Instagram post with comments. If you have an ad on both platforms, you will have to click on each.
- The post will open in a new window, scroll down to review the comments, and sort to see all comments.
That’s it! Repeat the same steps with each of the ads to respond to all questions and comments in them. Let me know if you have any questions about this, it is super easy to do. I recommend you review the comments on your ads, once a week or once every two weeks.