So you have a funnel that works beautifully, your conversion rate is high, you are bringing in consistent revenue month after month, and your products sell really well. But in order to continue to hit those bigger goals, you know you need to get in front of a much bigger audience. You know that Facebook ads is what is going to take your business to the next level. However, you need to find an expert, you need to hire a Facebook ads manager. The big question is, how the heck do you find the right ads manager to help you scale your business?
I get asked this question a lot, and that is why I prepared a couple of tips to help you find the right ads manager for your business:
- Go check them out!
Take a look at their website, their social media, see what testimonials they have and more importantly, find out how they approach Facebook ads.
Also, I am going to get woo woo (like usual), I believe in energy. From watching someone’s video or reading their post or from seeing their website, you can feel their energy and you will know if you see yourself building a long-time relationship with the person that you want to hire.
- Define the level of expertise you are looking for and your budget.
There are three levels of expertise that you will find on your hunt to hire an ads manager:
- Beginner: This person is someone who just got started running ads. Usually a freelancer with very basic knowledge trying to learn. If you are fine with letting them test their skills with your ads and it will translate to a very affordable ads management fee.
- Intermediate: A person who has been running ads for 1-3 years, and they are more comfortable running ads but they don’t have a lot of experience. This person will charge a higher management fee.
- The expert: This is somebody who knows truly what they are doing and they know exactly what results they can get you and what they need to do to help you scale your business. People with this level of expertise will charge a much higher management fee.
- During the discovery calls with these ads managers. This person should be mostly interviewing you and not the other way around.
When an ads manager is confident that they can get you the results that you expect, they would know the right questions to ask you to know if you are ready to run Facebook ads and to know if you have the right things in place to get conversions and scale your business through Facebook ads.
- Bring some questions for you to understand their level of expertise.
Here are some examples of questions that you can ask the ads manager when you are interviewing them:
- How do you keep yourself up to date with all the changes that Facebook makes every day and with the latest strategies?
- What changes have happened with IOS14 and how do I need to optimize my account for success?
- What does your ideal client have to have in place?
- What would your strategic approach to my business be?
- What would you do if the ads get disapproved?
- How would you get in front of my ideal client?
So that is all for this blog! Follow these steps to set up your business for success by hiring the right ads manager. Please reach out if you have any questions or if you want to see how we can work together.