“How do I know if I’m ready to start running Facebook Ads to scale my business?” This is a question I get asked a lot from online business owners. My good friend @businesswithmonica and I went live on Instagram to talk about this topic and the common mistakes that e-commerce (and online) businesses make when they want to scale. We dropped a LOT of gold in this video so make sure to watch through the end!
Here’s are some of the most common mistakes that e-commerce businesses make when they want to scale their sales through Facebook Ads:
- Wanting to scale without knowing if they have a successful product.
- Not having the foundations in place such as:
- Email marketing strategy
- Customer service strategy
- Social media presence
- Mindset! Yes. This is a big one!
- Not having a clear strategy in place and spending the money on Facebook ads just to see if it works.
- Not knowing who your audience is.
- Giving up too fast. Facebook ads are all about testing, testing and testing!
- Not walking people through a funnel.
- Not knowing your numbers. Set KPIs and track your data!
- Running Facebook ads before learning how to do it = Waste of money.